Welcome To The
Duncan High School - Duncan, OK
WELCOME TO OUR NEW PAPERLESS SYSTEM!
CLICK ON LINK BELOW
1. To submit online, you will be asked to provide information such as student athlete’s ID#, student athlete’s full given name, email address, date of birth, year in school, home phone, cell phone numbers, primary physician and hospital, emergency contacts with phone numbers and other pertinent information. Please make sure you have this with you when filling out your forms online or you will not be able to submit.
2. You CANNOT FILL OUT the PHYSICAL /MEDICAL HISTORY FORM online. YOU MUST PRINT THE FORM AND TAKE WITH YOU TO THE PHYSICIAN. It must be filled out by a physician and hand delivered to the Athletic Director at your school.
3. Remember, to submit online, you and your student athlete must fill out and sign in all required spaces. Forms will not be accepted electronically without everything filled out by the student athlete and you the parent/guardian.
4. To begin, click on the ELECTRONIC PARTICIPATION FORMS tab at the top of the page and fill in the information requested in the required fields. If a question is not applicable, please answer the question with “NA or UNKNOWN”.
5. To sign the document, click inside the signature box and hold your mouse down, this will allow you to create an “electronic signature”. If you make a mistake and need to start over, click on the refresh icon next to the signature box. If you are using an a IPAD, you may create an electronic signature by holding your finger to the screen and signing or by using a stylus pen and signing.
6. Once you have filled out all of the information on each page you will have the opportunity to print the document.
Note: If you have any questions regarding the physical form contact the Athletic Department below:
Craig Benson firstname.lastname@example.org
Machelle Zinn email@example.com
Note: If you have question regarding all other forms contact the Athletic Office at: 580-255-4366
WHERE CHAMPIONS LIVE
On The Field - On The Court - In The Classroom
2015 State Semi-Finalists - Softball (Fast Pitch)
2015 State Champions - Golf (Girls)
2015 Sweepstakes Award - Band
2015 State Quarterfinalists - Wrestling (Dual)
2015 State Runner-Up - Tennis (Girls)
2015 State Runner-Up - Track (Girls)
2016-17 5A REGIONAL CHAMPIONS
Softball (Fast Pitch)
2016-2017 ACADEMIC STATE CHAMPIONS
SOFTBALL (FAST PITCH)
2016-2017 INDIVIDUAL STATE CHAMPIONS
Phil Barnes - Tennis (Boys/Girls)
Brandon Benson - Wrestling
Craig Benson - Football
Andrew Bowers - Swimming (Boys/Girls)
Boone Copeland - Golf (Boys)
Robert Cowan - Golf (Girls)/Softball
KC Barrington - Cheerleading
Delydia Givens - Soccer (Girls)
Grant Givens - Basketball (Girls)
Tim Buben - Cross Country/Track (Girls)
Sandra Hurst - Pom
Fabian Lopez- Soccer (Boys)
Amanda Lard - Volleyball
Todd Ledford - Cross Country/Track (Boys)
K. David McGuire - Basketball (Boys)
Billy Miskell - Baseball
ATHLETIC DEPARTMENT ADMINISTRATION
Craig Benson - Athletic Coordinator
Machelle Zinn - Athletic Secretary
Sheryl Chapman - Athletic Financial Secretary
515 N. 19th
Duncan, OK 73533
Phone: (580) 255-4366
FAX: (580) 252-2461
Duncan Athletics will start selling a family pass to all Duncan School
Families. The passes will be $200 and will be good for guardians and their children. The pass will be good for all DMS and DHS home games (playoffs not included). For more information, please call 580-255-4366.