To be eligible for concurrent enrollment students must meet one of the requirements below:
Juniors and Seniors must have a minimum 20 A.C.T. composite score (S.A.T. 1020 / 940) OR a 3.0 high school grade point average and rank in the top 50% of their graduating class.
Steps to apply:
1. See your counselor to get school approval letter and a copy of your transcript.
2. Apply at cameron.edu and pay the $20 admissions fee.
3. Take transcript and approval letter to Cameron.
4. After you are admitted, you can call Cameron at 877-282-3626 or email Duncan@cameron.edu to make an appointment to enroll.
5. Bring your schedule to your counselor once you have enrolled.