To be eligible for concurrent enrollment students must meet one of the requirments below:
Juniors - 23 on ACT or a 3.5 and be in the top half of the class.
Seniors - 20 on the ACT or a 3.0 and be in the top half of the class.
Steps to apply:
1. See Mrs. Justus to get school approval letter.
2. Apply at http://cameron.edu and pay the $15 admissions fee.
3. Take transcript and approval letter to Cameron.
4. After you are admitted, you can call Cameron at 877-282-3626 to make an appointment to enroll.
5. Bring your schedule to Mrs. Justus once you have enrolled.